Thursday, February 26, 2015

Our Fate

I'm not trying to question our fate to be together, but I still wonder how we ended up as a couple after a long time. Just imagine how many people we could have met before we saw each other again, how a million things could have happened that would hinder this second chance, and how fast the time flies which would have let that moment slip away in a snap. It seems like a fantasy to think how one's life can be affected by a tiny change in time. What if I didn't send you that friend request, will we be given that second chance? What if you weren't online for days and you didn't see my request, will you still be interested in me? What if I decided to deactivate my account that time, will our fate find another way to let us talk to each other again?

Love's a mystery. Stories about love may seem so clear at first, but when you look through it, there are too many questions you know only God can answer. I know nothing about my fate, whether I'll know my soulmate at age 21 or I'll get married with the same man at 26. I just follow God's plan for me. I may have doubted Him for so many times, but this time, I know He's finally giving me the few people I can keep for a lifetime.

The way we met again is a mystery none of us can solve. But it amazes me every time I try to think how God wants our love story to be like. It seems complicated because unlike other stories, we had to go through tough trials and stubborn people. They say it's the journey that counts. Well, not with our love story, at least in the first part. I didn't like the journey primarily because we had to be apart. In that chapter of our story, I just liked the destination of our journey, and that's being with you again.

This is only the beginning of another chapter in our love story. I know we're stronger than before. We don't have to separate again baby. We'll always be together no matter how difficult the circumstances are. No one's gonna leave each other. And that's a vow we made the moment we said I love you, okay? I swear I'll never break your heart again. I love you, Von. You're the answer to my prayers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment