Sunday, April 5, 2015

With or Without Words

Dear Baby Love,

I missed writing long letters for you. My mind’s so occupied with a million thoughts of you, and I really can’t put my happiness into words. Each day as my love for you gets deeper, I lose the words that can tell you how much I love you. I don’t mean I can’t write love letters anymore. But my love for you turned out to be something I can’t actually write about. I didn’t lose my power to write such lovely letters for my love. Rather, I gained the power to love you beyond words.

I know you definitely appreciate my letters, the same way I am pleased with your efforts to be with me. And I know you don’t want me to stop creating more for you. Don’t worry, even though I get speechless now, I’d still write lots of letters. That’s my promise, and I believe I was born to make you feel loved with my words. Don’t you fret if some of the things I write may sound like a routine. As repetitive as my words are, my feelings remain strong towards you whatever happens.

This won’t be a long letter, love. But I promise I won’t stop writing for you. Always remember that you’re the reason for all my writings. With or without words, I will always let you know how much I love you.

Love, Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment