Sunday, May 3, 2015

Places

All my life I dreamt of going places
That I stop wishing and start taking paces
I should finally make this dream come true
Somehow I knew I can do it all with you

The places we go and the people we meet
Make every journey all the more worth it
But that’s not what gives me the bliss I feel
It’s being with you that gives me the thrill

Every time we plan another trip together
I couldn’t help myself but feel so eager
This was everything I ever hoped for
I couldn’t believe I am dreaming no more

But all of these will not stop me from yearning
We’re only in the first part of another beginning
I will never stop dreaming and taking chances
For as long as we can, together we’ll go places

I’d love to let these eyes see the magnificence
Of the deepest seas and the highest mountains
But I’d love it even more if in every journey
You’re travelling to different places with me

No comments:

Post a Comment